Start your moaning and groaning....

administrator
Administrator

Little man on campus
Now if you dislike a post, instead of a ruining someones day (or yours) posting about it, you can simply click the "groans" button, beside the "Thanks" button. These are totalled and showed below your "thanks" received. 5 can be given per day, just as "thanks" are.

"The Following User Says groan You to CarAudio.com Admin For This Useful Post:"
lulz
Yep, that wording could be changed up a tad haha. I do like the idea, but this will get abused quickly... To bad the Thanks/Groans system is backwards by displaying how many you gave and not how many you received.

Yep, that wording could be changed up a tad haha. I do like the idea, but this will get abused quickly... To bad the Thanks/Groans system is backwards by displaying how many you gave and not how many you received.
I caught that and fixed both. Now it shows how many thanks/groans you received, not gave.

He or she groin? May or may not agree... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Either...i like to party //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I contacted the devloper about the error with the username not showing up when someone groans under the first post. So I don't wanna hear any groaning about it.

blockuhh-uuhhh.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.