Ssa xcons

Participant count
  • Participant list

audiobaun
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
USA
Wondering/asking if anyone has experienced these subs in general,and how well they perform? Highly interested in purchasing a few,but would like to know from those who actually run/ran these subs,not hear say,experienced..thanks:santa:http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/XCON%252d10-D2-%E2%80%93-Sound-Solutions-Audio-10%22-1750W-Dual-2%252dOhm-XCON-Series-Subwoofer.html

I know CS is prob top 3 in the business right now.. That alone would sway my choice. But I have no exp with the product in question though.

Only 3 companys I have delt with have showed any real CS skill. Knu, Madisound, SSA.. Call or email them and within mins you get ur answers or in my cases this is what happened. Tired of emailing a company and waiting 3 days for a reply??? If ur that busy "the excuse" they always give then either hire more people or close up shop IMO.

I know CS is prob top 3 in the business right now.. That alone would sway my choice. But I have no exp with the product in question though.
Only 3 companys I have delt with have showed any real CS skill. Knu, Madisound, SSA..
yes sir i ll agree..i like the specs on them,and great looking sub..like to get 4 total of these after looking around reading ect. i know several use the icon/decon,and ive heard those myself,and they are great,yet i havent heard anyone mention these/here

Only 3 companys I have delt with have showed any real CS skill. Knu, Madisound, SSA.. Call or email them and within mins you get ur answers or in my cases this is what happened. Tired of emailing a company and waiting 3 days for a reply??? If ur that busy "the excuse" they always give then either hire more people or close up shop IMO.
lol..absolutely..i hear ya..ive been looking/debating for some time now,trying to make a decision to drop the cash on them..if i try one,and get three later,are they actually going to be made all the same as well in different time frames..ive ran into that with the spl dvc1 ohm subs..

Easily one of the best 10s made. I would love to run 2 myself. Grand SQL subs!
they do look fantastic, but ? are they really worth the funds/sound any better than others for the price?? ive been looking at treo/fi also

yes sir i ll agree..i like the specs on them,and great looking sub..like to get 4 total of these after looking around reading ect. i know several use the icon/decon,and ive heard those myself,and they are great,yet i havent heard anyone mention these/here
They cost a lot... And no one runs tens. Lol.

They cost a lot... And no one runs tens. Lol.
well..i run tens bro..i like tens for some reason..ive got 18 siting/couple 12s ,but i like tens..most sound just as good if not better than 12s,and can be save spacing at the same time..my tens are great,but how do these really sound??

they do look fantastic, but ? are they really worth the funds/sound any better than others for the price?? ive been looking at treo/fi also
Treo is outdated, and FI doesnt make any beastly 10s. The FI Q is no where near the level of the XCON. Go with them, so I can get a pair when you switch your system up. Lol.

I love the Xcon. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif But seriously, the feedback has been great, especially as of late with SQ biased people going with an Xcon or two sealed. There is a misconception with the Xcon, in terms of the large motor and higher rms, people feel it needs big power or it's SPL only. When in reality, it is fine on lower power and sounds great in the proper install. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.