SSA Icon

Participant count
  • Participant list

Joseph7195
10+ year member

Walkin Tall
Hi, I had a quick question. I am having a box built specifically for the SSA 10" Icon D1. We have noticed no picture, but noticed it says coming soon. We went ahead and used the Parameters posted for the SSA 10" Icon D1 on your website, but I never thought to ask if those are current, or were they for the older model (if you are remodeling this size and type pf sub) or are the parameters for the new one I will be buying soon. Just making sure so I don't have to ask somebody to re-engineer the box for different sub parameters. Thanks, I appreciate any help.

The Icon is in the final stages of being updated. Specs will not swing that much as the whole direction and sound of the Icon is not going to change. Motor size will increase, but not enough to muff up calculations that take into account driver displacement. So you should be good to go. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks for the info Denim!! I was worried about that. I think I am gonna put off getting it build till I get the new parameters though. It's not a very big box and it has a front plate slant I am worried about the clearance. I am by no means thinking of getting a different brand sub. I am poor as dirt and it's gonna take a while to get the money up for the sub, but I was having the plans for enclosure made now (only $45) and it took a while to even save that up! I just wanted to make sure the box I get plans for, will work with the subs I get in a couple months. I really appreciate the info!

You don't need to worry about the design, we actually provide it for free in 3D: 10" OPTIMAL PORTED 1.35 ft^3
I am actually doing the design for him, but thank you for the link! Joseph, the parameters are noted on the website for the 10" even though the picture says coming soon. They should be the same. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Joseph7195

10+ year member
Walkin Tall
Joseph7195
Saltillo, Mississippi, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date