SSA Dcon's and SSA Gcon's in stock ready to ship!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Sorry. I'm thinking 1000 rms, backfiring console build for a 2009 Dodge Ram. I want it to blend with my 6.5" Hat Clarus mids in the doors. I'm not too fond of console builds, but due to the way the RAM is set up under the seats, I would have to fiberglass an enclosure or enclosures into the storage spaces under the seats which means I would have to go with smaller subs or something with more shallow depth. I'm thinking tuning at 30 hz with port area around 14-16 sq/in per foot.

Sorry. I'm thinking 1000 rms, backfiring console build for a 2009 Dodge Ram. I want it to blend with my 6.5" Hat Clarus mids in the doors. I'm not too fond of console builds, but due to the way the RAM is set up under the seats, I would have to fiberglass an enclosure or enclosures into the storage spaces under the seats which means I would have to go with smaller subs or something with more shallow depth. I'm thinking tuning at 30 hz with port area around 14-16 sq/in per foot.
No need to apologize. With that info, if you can fit 2 cubes, that is about where I would point you with your goals.

Kinda off topic but will a soundqubed q1-3500 be enough to power two ssa xcon 12's?
Absolutely. Plenty of power, good choice on amplifier. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

denim

5,000+ posts
SSAudio.com
denim
SSA HQ East
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date