SSA Dcon 10 output?

stangbanger
10+ year member

Well, now that my amp and subs have taken a crap on me, it's time for a new setup. The SSA Dcon's seem good for the price. I'm just wondering what kind of output I could expect from them. All I keep hearing is that they're loud and sound pretty good, but since I can't listen to them in person I'd like to find out if anyone has some comparisons to other subs I may have heard. I'm planning on doing 2 10's in 2.5 cubes at 32hz.

How would that setup off of around 600 watts sound compared to a pair of sealed 12w3v3, a ported ID15, or a ported gti10 (all of these setups were also on around 600 watts)?

Well, now that my amp and subs have taken a crap on me, it's time for a new setup. The SSA Dcon's seem good for the price. I'm just wondering what kind of output I could expect from them. All I keep hearing is that they're loud and sound pretty good, but since I can't listen to them in person I'd like to find out if anyone has some comparisons to other subs I may have heard. I'm planning on doing 2 10's in 2.5 cubes at 32hz.
How would that setup off of around 600 watts sound compared to a pair of sealed 12w3v3, a ported ID15, or a ported gti10 (all of these setups were also on around 600 watts)?
well the dcons are going to be louder simply because their is twice as much cone area other than the pair of seal JL's but they will out shine those .

the dcons are excellent drivers.

pm bassin buick, he has a couple vids of em playin. they are his brothers drivers. they are 2 dcon 10s

I'm not exactly rich , so most of the subs i have owned are in the dcon's price range and i seriously have not found a better all around driver for the money. There are louder ones out there that sound terrible , quieter ones that sound a little better , but none of them have the mix of SQ and SPL like the dcons. They get loud as **** and sound amazing doing it.

I'm not exactly rich , so most of the subs i have owned are in the dcon's price range and i seriously have not found a better all around driver for the money. There are louder ones out there that sound terrible , quieter ones that sound a little better , but none of them have the mix of SQ and SPL like the dcons. They get loud as **** and sound amazing doing it.
and thats why i plan on having them in my future //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

well the dcons are going to be louder simply because their is twice as much cone area other than the pair of seal JL's but they will out shine those .
the dcons are excellent drivers.

pm bassin buick, he has a couple vids of em playin. they are his brothers drivers. they are 2 dcon 10s
so 2 10s have twice as much cone area as 1 15?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

stangbanger

10+ year member
stangbanger
Savannah, Ga
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from