ssa 10" gcon d2

Status
Not open for further replies.

redrider
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

I have a barely used ssa 10" gcon d2 sub with a rms rating of 750w. no issues with the sub just in the market to step up to a bigger single sub setup like a 12".

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mechanically..... 10/10(sub has not seen its potential)

Cosmetic.... 8/10 (just because its used

Price:

170 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is on me

Item Pictures:

20140104_155231_zpse63ab88c.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I'd just keep it for the new box design. GCON is a great little sub. I couldn't bear to sell my ICON and will probably just end up reconing her when I'm ready to go larger. You may want to consider doing the same.

Man, I'd just keep it for the new box design. GCON is a great little sub. I couldn't bear to sell my ICON and will probably just end up reconing her when I'm ready to go larger. You may want to consider doing the same.
oh its def a nice little sub just wanted to throw it out there to see if it would sell. like I said if it sells it sells but if not It doesn't and I go forward with it on the new design. im just on the fence of wanting to step up to a 12" instead of a 10"

oh its def a nice little sub just wanted to throw it out there to see if it would sell. like I said if it sells it sells but if not It doesn't and I go forward with it on the new design. im just on the fence of wanting to step up to a 12" instead of a 10"
What I've learned about the GCON is they're great for multi-sub setups. Before you step up to a 12, I would run the 10 and just save up for a second 10. Would be an advantage in terms of cone area and motor force anyway.

Im only planning on a single sub setup to save space..... lol your all about trying to save the gcon. Appreciate the input etc

Im only planning on a single sub setup to save space..... lol your all about trying to save the gcon. Appreciate the input etc
I just know how much work the whole buy/sell game is, man. Trust me, if I had the coin I would have just shut up and sent you PP already. But I don't, so the broke me tries to sympathize. GLWS man

I just know how much work the whole buy/sell game is, man. Trust me, if I had the coin I would have just shut up and sent you PP already. But I don't, so the broke me tries to sympathize. GLWS man
Lol I hear ya. I have a project in front of this one to finish before the new box gets started for the voy so I have time for this to sale just putting it up to see if I get any nibbles if not on to the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...