Power Handling:

Peak: 10000 watts

RMS: 5000 watts

Impedance: Dual 2 ohm

SoloKon injection molded polypropylene with spoke design cone woofer

Stitched rubber surround

Cast-aluminum basket

Massive motor assembly

UniPlate V.2™ hyper-extended, pole/backplate assembly stays cooler with X-Vent™ technology (pat.pend.), yielding enhanced heat transfer for maximum power handling

S4 Quad Spider Array with perimeter cooling for improved air circulation

ARCTIC (Aluminum Rapid Cooling Thermal Induction Centering) Cap™ allows for even greater heat dissipation

Removable spring-loaded binding posts

3.5" Copper-clad-aluminum, edge-wound dual 2 ohms voice coil

Enormous magnet structure (approximately 100 pounds)

Frequency response: 18-100 Hz

Sensitivity: 90 dB

3. Description/Condition:

Soundstream:

Used, overall in great condition, does have some scuffing on the surround but that does not effect play. The words on the bottom of the motor are a little worn down.

Kicker:

Used, cone, surround, everything that you see is near mint, I just got it, looks like the coil has been abused a little, I was just going to use the motor, sounds great though.

4. What you are looking for: :

I am looking for a 15" woofer that uses a NEO motor. These subs work perfectly and gets loud as all hell, but I have never tried a neo sub and I want to.

Last picture of the soundstream it is next to an 18" atomic APXX, just as a comparison.

5. Pictures of your item for trade:

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0460-1.jpg

IMG_0463-1.jpg

[br][/br]

Not to be a douche, but people who have neo subs are generally NOT trading them for ferrite motors.

I have spare Neo Sig motor I'd build up into a bad *** 15 for you for 850 shipped. All American made Shocker softparts. You can very probably get most of that money out of these 2 items so hit me up if you can come up with the cash.

Not to be a douche, but people who have neo subs are generally NOT trading them for ferrite motors.
I have spare Neo Sig motor I'd build up into a bad *** 15 for you for 850 shipped. All American made Shocker softparts. You can very probably get most of that money out of these 2 items so hit me up if you can come up with the cash.
OP, this would be a wonderful decision for you.

hispl, you mean the neo sig that is already built that you are selling on eBay for $850? lol Will that neo sig do well daily?
Yeah, I'd tear it down and put fresh 15" parts on it if someone were to buy it. They're loud but like higher tuning and will want to be peakier than ferrite/ceramic sig. Gap is a bit bigger than the 05 "small gap" sig so it's a little more forgiving when you recone and you may be able to fit something other than the shocker coils in it.

Only 50 ever made and I'm keeping 4. Good luck finding one elsewhere.

*EDIT* I also have a N2 BTL motor that should be here this week. Not really on the same tier with Warden DDZ or Shocker neo, but still neo. Can build that up for much less, but I definitely don't need more woofers here!

Yeah, I'd tear it down and put fresh 15" parts on it if someone were to buy it. They're loud but like higher tuning and will want to be peakier than ferrite/ceramic sig. Gap is a bit bigger than the 05 "small gap" sig so it's a little more forgiving when you recone and you may be able to fit something other than the shocker coils in it.
Only 50 ever made and I'm keeping 4. Good luck finding one elsewhere.

*EDIT* I also have a N2 BTL motor that should be here this week. Not really on the same tier with Warden DDZ or Shocker neo, but still neo. Can build that up for much less, but I definitely don't need more woofers here!
I guess if I get some more cash I'll hit you up. I kinda like tuning low so I dont know if the sig is in my cards. But thanks for the offer and I may contact you about it later.

I guess if I get some more cash I'll hit you up. I kinda like tuning low so I dont know if the sig is in my cards. But thanks for the offer and I may contact you about it later.
Sig 15 works good in DD style box. 5 cube 15-20" port per cube 17-18" deep. OR if you know where your peak freq is, just tune a couple cycles blow that with up to 8 cube and 20" per cube port area and it'll deliver the goods.

If you really want to play 35hz and down as a priority you should be trying to trade or save money for an LMS 5400. Can't beat LMS woofer for the really low stuff..

Hm, ok. Right now I am playing into the low 20's with authority. I have just never tried neo and want to do a direct swap and do some testing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

72Impala

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
72Impala
Clarksville, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies