Sq compents

Participant count
  • Participant list

jordon

CarAudio.com Elite
Are sound qubed compents the best at there price range? They seem to have really good reviews. Give or take some on the price. I'm looking to get crisp clean sound and tweeters that aren't harsh at all. They need to be able to get decently loud.

Any chance you can run active or do you need passive crossovers bundled? What size are you looking at 6.5" mid and 1" tweet? Are you just plug and play or are you going to treat your doors?

JBL makes decent components. The ones in my sig sound decent once you properly treat the doors.

Also would look at the Incriminator Audio components.

If you can run active that opens up a whole slew of other budget friendly, raw driver options.

Added: Will they be run off HU or will they have a dedicated amp?

Any chance you can run active or do you need passive crossovers bundled? What size are you looking at 6.5" mid and 1" tweet? Are you just plug and play or are you going to treat your doors?
JBL makes decent components. The ones in my sig sound decent once you properly treat the doors.

Also would look at the Incriminator Audio components.

If you can run active that opens up a whole slew of other budget friendly, raw driver options.

Added: Will they be run off HU or will they have a dedicated amp?
Doors will be treated. The will receive a dedicated amp. And I using a factory head unit and I have no clue how to tune worth a ****. So that's why I need comps.

Do you already have your amp for the components? If not you could look into a 4ch amp that has a bandpass filter. This will allow you to get raw drivers as Souldrop has mentioned. Buying raw drivers can get you nice speakers at very good prices.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jordon

CarAudio.com Elite
jordon
Fort Bragg, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from