sq 3500 vs crescendo 3500

Anyway, go with whatever your budget allows. If you can get the crescendo for a bit cheaper go for it. Both are great amps with small differences and you'll be satisfied with either.

The SQ is rated 4300 at 14.4The BC3500 is rated 3800 at 13.8

They are very close in power
i love the sq but i have the logo and i love the way the crescendo looks but i need the power from the sq and the duel imputs since i will be running 2 subs in my s10 but i want to make somekind of amprack console but not sure how im gonna go about doing it does the sq come with a clear bottom?

i love the sq but i have the logo and i love the way the crescendo looks but i need the power from the sq and the duel imputs since i will be running 2 subs in my s10 but i want to make somekind of amprack console but not sure how im gonna go about doing it does the sq come with a clear bottom?
They make the same power if you look at the ratings. What does that have to do with running two subs? No it does no come with a clear bottom

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.