Spy.....WTF bro......

+1 for SPY having terrible communication. Sorry to rag on you SPY, but after PMing you and telling you that I was completely unsatisfied with the windshield banner you sent me and you never responding, yet continuing to post on here, I can't help it. As far as I'm concerned, you shouldn't be allowed to conduct business on this forum anymore.

Thanks for the thread. Never heard of an issue from him before this, probably cause the threads get old before I catch them. Hes got a lot of TC stuff... I would've eventually bought something from him.

+1 for SPY having terrible communication. Sorry to rag on you SPY, but after PMing you and telling you that I was completely unsatisfied with the windshield banner you sent me and you never responding, yet continuing to post on here, I can't help it. As far as I'm concerned, you shouldn't be allowed to conduct business on this forum anymore.
I remember from my last thread that you had yet to receive your banner and now this

Seriously matt what is going on

I remember from my last thread that you had yet to receive your banner and now this

Seriously matt what is going on
Yeah I finally received it after months of waiting, just for it to be filled with bubbles again /facepalm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Imtjnotu

5,000+ posts
Me Gusta Edition
Imtjnotu
San Diego CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies