Spy.....WTF bro......

spy did get back to me on CSCO.......he says he wasnt trying to delay this at all...he did how ever get the parts in monday or tuesday and said the sub is being put back together now
I call BS is that not what everyone says once they get caught bsing around.

its cool i have him on CSCO pm'ing me i dont have to go finding him.....we shall see i hope it gets out this week glue only needs to set for 24 hours so lets see what happens

I didn't want to say anything but i saw this thread and i was pissed dealing with SPY myself, it took like 9 days for him to get the amp I bought from him and he didn't respond while showing that he was on the site. I had to go through paypal to vet results and he said he was having. Login issues but still man it was ugly. I kinda would stay away from spy myself. I sent an amp out to Alaska and it got there before the amp spy sent me came in, he only shipped it after i opened the paypal dispute.

I don't give a fuuuuug

polls_snitch_4535_513561_poll_xlarge.gif

I got my spy box from him a while back, built pretty good, but just the delay was over a month. HORRIBLE communication. Then again, I had my custom box for the ranger built too, and it took about a month as well. Ended up tearing it up and throwing it in the trash lol

When I look for a builder, I want someone that's as serious about building it in a timely manner and sending the enclosure out to me as he is serious about getting payed for it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Imtjnotu

5,000+ posts
Me Gusta Edition
Imtjnotu
San Diego CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies