SPY feedback thread

It was a pleasure dealing with SPY regarding a trade deal we've recently completed. We shipped and received our items on the same day and everything worked out perfectly. He's a friendly, patient guy with good intentions and great communication skills. I wouldn't hesitate to do business him again, in fact, I look forward to it.

Thanks, man! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Sorry I didn't give feedback sooner SPY! Spy Bought a pair of xtant amps from me. He was very easy to work with and sent payment promptly. Thanks again SPY

Had another great transaction with SPY. He now owns both of my NEO AXIS 12's. I'll miss 'em but I know they're in good hands.

Thanks for another smooth deal!

made me some vinyl stickers, fast shipping and fast service. came out just as i wanted, so good i sent him an order for other stuff to be made!!!! great seller!

I've had two transactions with SPY in the past few months. The first I purchased a set of DD 1508's from him and also had him build me a ported box for them. The box was astounding; excellent build quality and it made the subs shine. Shipping was very fast and everything was well packaged.

Our second transaction went just as smoothly. I had him build me another box for a single ID 8 and sold him a set of subs. The box was of the same quality and looks perfect! He was immediate with paying for the subs I was selling him. Very good communication and overall a great guy to deal with!

put on my first 2 stickers today thanks man they look great on the cars, just finished my boys tahoe after 3 weeks of prep work and paint heres pics of the stickers you made for me on the tahoe

tahoe3.jpg

tahoe2.jpg

All I can say is 2 day shipping and it was packaged so well It would have survived falling off the back of the ups truck. wouldn't hesitate to buy from again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SPY

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
SPY
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies