SPY Astro Sunglasses : Brand New !!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

dropkick13
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Md / Ny
Here's the ones:

http://www.amazon.com/Spy-Sunglasses-Chrome-Orange-Vectra/dp/B000Y9YEOA/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1207082309&sr=8-1

(see pics below for actual bronze / mocha fade color)

I'll sell them for $60 shipped

I bought three pairs of these, one for me and two to sell (there was a going out of business sale at a local board shop). These are men's glasses but my girlfriend keeps stealing mine for herself cuz she likes em so much. I'd keep two pairs but I just dropped too much money on jewelry for her...so now I'd rather spend money on my truck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

So, buy em for yourself or for your girl....

Nah man sorry, Those curtis' were bad ass. My buddy stole mine in fact...o well, the astro's are a ton more comfortable and unique looking.

By the way, Spy has a bad ass return policy. WITHOUT receipt, for $15 you can return a broken pair and get credit equal to their retail value towards a new pair, any model, any color. So if you get bored with your glasses after a couple years or they get stepped on, $15 and you get a new, in style pair. They even took back my glasses that I broke 5 years ago and glued back together and used as shop glasses (before i knew their policy)

Nah man sorry, Those curtis' were bad ass. My buddy stole mine in fact...o well, the astro's are a ton more comfortable and unique looking.

By the way, Spy has a bad ass return policy. WITHOUT receipt, for $15 you can return a broken pair and get credit equal to their retail value towards a new pair, any model, any color. So if you get bored with your glasses after a couple years or they get stepped on, $15 and you get a new, in style pair. They even took back my glasses that I broke 5 years ago and glued back together and used as shop glasses (before i knew their policy)
Didn't know that, thanks for the tip. I could have traded in my previous curtis' since they were all messed up.

If the lenses popped out and you can't fit them in anymore, is that considered "broken" enough?

So far I've traded in two pairs and it seems like the girl wants to make sure they didn't break due to abuse. So don't say you stepped on em or got hit in the face playing volley ball. I think SPY's customer service is better than any other sunglasses company's and they have my brand loyalty...so I don't want to tell you to take advantage of it, but just a heads up that they would probably want to hear that the frame bent through normal wear in the sun or sitting in a hot car and the lens no longer fits

Thanks.
Well there's no way I can use the warranty now, since I lost both of my spys. It's nice to know this if I break the next pair I get though.
yea....so you should probably just buy my astro's....pronto //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dropkick13

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
dropkick13
Md / Ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies