Central Region Springfield, IL shows at Twisted Pipes, opinions?

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Fail show....
take it i'm glad i didnt make it? (granted i'd love to be metered since i finally got everything re-tuned and turned up; would love to see if i can hit 144+ since at quincy last year with stuff turned down i hit a 143.7)

No, that's why it was a fail show. We needed MORE people to show up, lol. There was only 1 person in most classes. If we want to keep shows in Springfield, we need EVERYONE to come out. We had pretty close to 0 local crowd, shockwave made up half the show, lol.

ya this weekend was a terrible time to do it lol. you have finals going on for high schoolers, graduation for college kids, memorial day coming up. just wasnt good day lol but what are you going to do. I guess more advertising then the forums? if you notice tho, the first show had twice as many spectators than competitors it seemed like. bring your friends, have them come out!!! get more people competeting

ya this weekend was a terrible time to do it lol. you have finals going on for high schoolers, graduation for college kids, memorial day coming up. just wasnt good day lol but what are you going to do. I guess more advertising then the forums? if you notice tho, the first show had twice as many spectators than competitors it seemed like. bring your friends, have them come out!!! get more people competeting
You shut your filthy gap Dusty Roads....

Wasn't really in our consideration when we were planning these in february, lol we were originally going to have it next weekend but decided to push it back because of memorial day. Only thing we were worried about missing was the state fair

June 26 -night show

July 10 -night show

July 31 -night show

August 28 -night show

September 26th -day show

October 24th -day show

Day shows, sign-in starts around 10, shows starting at noon

Night shows, sign-in starts around 3, shows starting at 5

I won't be at the one this weekend, but next month is gonna be good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i may actually make the 26th one and the 31st and maybe october 24th since my old ass's bday is the next day might as well do it with a BANG lol since i dont feel like reading through 18 pages how much is it to enter and how is classing broken down?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.