Central Region Springfield, IL shows at Twisted Pipes, opinions?

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
ok guys sorry to do this but it was just brought to my attention that a memorial ride for one of my freinds will be happening on the same day... the ride has alot of meaning to me and i cant miss it since i will be in the states for it this time

gawd I hope not....btw, don't ever deal with AudioPipe...they're fukking stuff up again. I ordered the amps March 22 with cash in hand, paid april 15 because they decided to take their sweet time....I spent the money and they claim they never got it....hmm

gawd I hope not....btw, don't ever deal with AudioPipe...they're fukking stuff up again. I ordered the amps March 22 with cash in hand, paid april 15 because they decided to take their sweet time....I spent the money and they claim they never got it....hmm
Seems the best place to get Audiopipe unfortunately is Ebay.... How weird is that....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.