sponsorship choices?

ajspellm
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Omaha, NE
i have a friend who has been talking to a guy and the guy wants to sponsor his car. he has a choice between visonik, sony, pioneer, pyle, jvc, blaupunkt, panasonic, audiobahn, power acoustic, cadence and lanzar. he can get what ever he wants at cost. he is not sure what brand of stuff to get. do you have any suggestions? thanks.

pshhhh, buying at cost is not "sponsorship"...... It's getting a good deal. Does he have to advertise on his car for the guys to do this? If so sponsorship = theft. good luck dude

sponsorship is free items not at cost. You can get stuff off the internet at cost without a sticker. There is alot of people around here that do that without realizing its not a sponsorship. For me to put someones sticker on my car they better have given me over $800 worth of stuff other than that no way

i have a friend who has been talking to a guy and the guy wants to sponsor his car. he has a choice between visonik, sony, pioneer, pyle, jvc, blaupunkt, panasonic, audiobahn, power acoustic, cadence and lanzar. he can get what ever he wants at cost. he is not sure what brand of stuff to get. do you have any suggestions? thanks.
Cadence power + subwoofers + speakers

Pioneer multimedia.

And they were just correcting you because the term sponsorship doesn't fit in with 'buying things at cost' ... no big deal.

I'd go with either Cadence or Lanzar Optidrive for amps, Pioneer for the source unit, Cadence or Pioneer for subs and Pioneer or Cadence for speakers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.