Central Region SPLMAX CUP - round 2

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
    Participant count
  • Participant list

SPLMAX - Sam
10+ year member

Blogosm300x90.jpg

The SPLMAX CUP is a balanced national points championship featuring the Bass Race format. There are 60 events held nationwide in 6 regions. Competitors are allowed to compete in a maximum of 10 events. Who ever has the most points at the end of the season will win the SPLMAX CUP trophy, a 6 foot high, 80 pound trophy custom built by Aaron Cole. The trophy features 4 video monitors, custom metal fabrication, custom plexiglass, custom fiberglass, custom lighting, custom paint, custom graphics, and motorization.

ROUND 2 - SPLMAX CUP National Points Race

The actions picks up again for the SPLMAX CUP Bass RACE series. This week there are three events taking place:

Jays Alarm & Audio - promoted by Doug Stockton, Sonic FX (region 1)

Unquie Edge Customizing - promoted by Jeremy Weber, Sound Mekanix (region 4)

Awesome Muffler - promoted by David McLean, SPLMAX (region 6)

michael.jpg

Each location is offer BIG MONEY ($100 prize money) for the competitor who receives the most SPLMAX CUP points at the event. Prize money to be awarded immediately after the event.

WHAT'S AT STAKE

In both the individual competition and the 2 man team competition it is anybody's game to take the lead. The competition is wide open.

For more information, photos, rules and standings visit SPLMAX CUP //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

WOOT SPL MAX CUP! wish i was there to play with the big boys //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Good luck sam, the turn outs are gettin bigger and bigger as we speak.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.