Central Region 1X Db Drag/ Bass Race in MICHIGAN

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

lo_ud
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
MI
Am pleased to announce that Sound Impressions will be hosting a 1X Db Drag AND Bass Race on May 18th.

It will be at(or behind) the VIBE Night Club in Battle Creek Michigan. Registration begins at 12:00 PM....or Noon. The show was registered today(on http://www.termpro.com ...AKA Db Drag Raceing) so it has not showed up on the event calander yet. Once I have the address I will post it. All I know is it's on east Mi. AVE in Battle Creek Mi.

I am told that the show is $25 for Db Drag OR Bass race....or $40 for BOTH.

I was informed that there will be trophy's for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place(unless something unforseen happens).

I will post more info as it happens.

This show is early enough in the year that maybe a few new comers will want to join Db Drag maybe in the new street stock class's and have a chance.

So round up the bass freaks and hope there is a HUGE turn out. I know there are a few members in this part of the state so why not show up and bring a few friends and show them what this is all about.

Im in michigan if im not workn and have the cash im there. this would be a good run for me on a Tl just to see what i get since i never been metered ever.

Im in michigan if im not workn and have the cash im there. this would be a good run for me on a Tl just to see what i get since i never been metered ever.
pick me up fool.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thats 2 bad. If all goes as planned the lower part of the state will have a LOT of good shows this summer. If it helps there is a 2x in taylor Mi. on I belive July 12or 13th.

haha if im not workn man idk what's going on yet. plus if i even have extra cash. have to drop $1200 on a new trans for my truck:(.

I am with Tjs Audio who will also be there, unless something changes we(Tjs Audio) will offer a test and tune before the show as we have in the past.

I belive this is the address.

The Vibe, 64 W. Michigan Ave. Battle Creek Mi.

Well I will at least be in taylor in July. If Tjs Audio shows up I'm sure he'd have no problem helping you do some pre show test and tune.

As far as cost I'm not sure but I think it was some where in like the $5 range. But most of the time it's just to help people out and he does it for free. People that show up for the first time have no clue what to do and may not have good luck just trying to wing it. We do it mainly to give people a better chance of doing well and we seem to find that people may come back if they do well.

sweet lo ud man yeah sounds like me man this would be my first time ever competing i know not gonna do crazy good. but id like to see what i meter ya know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.