Votes: 27 73.0%
  • Kicker

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Hifonics

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters

outtherecustoms
10+ year member

So i was asked today about some equiptment to go into a SPL set up into a 1997 eagle talon. he was led to believe one thing while I do not agree. Please vote and say why if you dont mind. I am doing this to simply show what the big car audio world feels and knows to be best.

This is the products at hand

Sundown Audio amps and subs

Kicker L7 subs with Hifonics amps

Thanks everyone!

Unless you had a really good reason to use Kicker (sponsorship or really low price somehow on certain things). I'd say Sundown. Any maxxsonics amp >3000W will be extremely unreliable and Kicker only makes one (Warhorse is probably > than any sundown amp....though IDK about reliability?)

You can use Kicker hyper-flex wire though and get thumbs up.

kicker makes good amps, hifonics makes good budget amps and sundown is good all around guess it depends on what you want to spend

um....i am a usaci guy and i know alot of usaci competitors....no one runs kicker. its all rd, dc and sundown. no one at finals ran kicker in spl.
Obviously you never looked at any of the stock class CRX's in the past years as TONS of them ran L5's. Hell I think team loud and clear ran nothing BUT L5's.

I can't say anything about this year, but they definitely used them in the past.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...