SPL or SQ??

SPL or SQ?

• Total voters
sql for me to, but im begging to lean more towards sq. i prefer to have my music sound good at loud levels but not have my sub the **** out of my car bring attention to it.

Mainly SQ. I like to listen to my music as close as possible to the way it was originally recorded (which I'm nowhere near). I enjoy the challenge of trying to make it sound that way.

To pull up to school and the mall and all that ****, to show off I prefer loud bass with good SQ. For competitions obviously SPL. Some times I wish I had more SQ. I hardly have any:crap:

SPL. I am almost 30 and im sick of being one of you SQ sac riders. I was a Huge SQ nut for years and years

just ball busting about you sac riders

but long live SPL. its where everyone starts and eventually finishes

SQ for me thanks.

Although I'm still new to the world of good auto audio, I am going for SQ.

Of course I still get a kick out of a sudden burst of bass and a pressure wave back massage late at night when my passengers are sleeping.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

I love to see them jump.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...