cal
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
. Product:

spl smart monitor

2. Specs:

Tech Specs

Measuring the direct current, voltage and power

Measuring the alternating current, voltage and power according to the True RMS algorithm

Measuring the impedance of the acoustic systems

Defining the harmonic distortion coefficient

Quality index assessments of home and industrial electric networks

Protection of electrical equipment of a car from breakage

Protection of car subwoofers and acoustics from overheating and breakage caused by uprating the allowed current / voltage or power of input signal

Matching levels (Gain) of different channels of the amplifiers against each other

Tuning the car audio and amplifiers by means of monitoring the harmonic distortion of the played back signal

3. Description/Condition:

The Smart Monitor car multimeter is a device for measuring such characteristics of electric circuits as power, voltage and current. There are two independent removable sensors used in the device: for direct and alternating current/voltage. Multimeter takes measurements of direct current and voltage (power) used by car amplifiers, as well as alternating current and voltage (power) delivered by amplifiers to subwoofer or other acoustic components. Thus the device is able to measure seven electric characteristics at the same time: alternating current up to 100 A, voltage up to 300 V and power up to 30 kVA; direct current up to 1200 А, voltage to 30 V, power up to 36 kVA and impedance. For measuring the alternating current/voltage and power the True RMS algorithm is used. The Smart Monitor also has a car electrical equipment protection feature that breaks the Remote controlling circuit when the measured values exceed the defined limits. Besides that the device has a signal Harmonic Distortion Measuring mode in the alternating current /voltage circuit. The Smart Monitor can carry out measurements and evaluate quality not only of a car electrical system but also of home and industrial electric networks with power up to 30 kW, voltage up to 300 V and current up to 100 ampere.

monitor is used but fully working . i got this as a trade and as much as i want to run it i am in the middle of a build so i need to sell to recoup funds . iirc correct mine has the 200a dc and 100 a ac sensor , here is a link with more info

Smart Monitor - protects and measure Volts, Amperes, Watts and signal clipping! - Car Audio Classifieds

4. Price: :

300 shipped in the u.s.

trade this towards a PIONEER AVH-X7500BT

5. Pictures:

Car Audio Classifieds

Car Audio Classifieds

Car Audio Classifieds

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.