SOLD SPL capacitor

Participant count
  • Participant list

plyhammer
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ohio
Used 2.4 F SPL brand capacitor. It is chrome with raised SPL lettering. The chrome is yellowing due to the oily deposts of oil on fingers and such, not sure that it can be taken off. The clear top has one of the clasps snapped off. You will need to be engineerative to use the cap. It has a digital blue top. Just the cap and the top, no charging card.

$42 shipped to the lower 48 states

got me, it was charged when I bought it used but I believe it is a small piece of whatever that allows you to "charge" it before use. Someone else more knowlegable please feel free to jump in here.

lol i'll stick to just hooking it up without putting a 1 watt resistor on it. The charging 'card' you may be thinking of is either the multi meter you see on that descriptive page, or a resistor... either way its a cap and has no actual point in the car audio world, but good luck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.