Spint Blackberry 8830 World Edition

Participant count
  • Participant list

tipnitty
10+ year member

TH^T GUY
St.louis
Used this phone for about 6 months and works great with no issues at all. I just upgraded my phone and don't need this one anymore and need to get rid of it. Comes with a silicone case and a wall charger. Asking only $40 shipped for it. Please note that you had to have a data plan in order to use the phone, but i had a fair and flexible plan and they allowed me to use the phone. But i make no promises. The phone is ready to add to your contract with no hold on it or anything. Here are some facts for the phone

Detailed item info

Product Description

The BlackBerry 8830 World Edition smartphone is the stylish way to get things done. It's the first CDMA BlackBerry smartphone capable of roaming globally on GSM/GPRS networks. So you can travel the world with full mobile voice and data coverage, without having to change smartphones, phone numbers or email addresses.The BlackBerry 8830 World Edition gives you phone, email, organizer, web browsing and instant messaging. And then it goes a step further, providing GPS, BlackBerry Maps, a media player for your video clips and music, and expandable memory to ensure you've got the room you need for your media files.

Details

Weight: 130 g

Vibrating Alert: Yes

Voice Dialing: Yes

Data

Internet Browser: Yes

Wireless Interface: Bluetooth

Battery

Battery: Lithium ion - 1400 mAh

Talk Time: Up to 300 min

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0899.jpg