Speakers for Chevy S10..please help me

Participant count
  • Participant list

osumom_01

Howdy! I was wondering if anyone could help me. My son is wanting new speakers for his 1995 Chevy S10 pickup (rear). The speakers are on the panels, beside the seat belts, and i have no clue as to what size they are? i need to know what size to put in there. He just wants a good sounding speaker, with some bass>?Thanks in advance!

If they're stock speakers I would call a dealer ship for the size of the speakers. I don't know how much you want to spend. They can get real expensive or real cheap, you get what you pay for. Alpine, Pioneer, JVC, sony, these are some makes of speakers that sound good without breaking the bank. If you want some excellent sound, Eclipse makes a great line of speakers called Point Source, these sound great and they have most sizes for stock speakers, however they are pretty pricy.

Im thinking those would be 4x6s. I would look into Memphis Audio's 4x6s. Power reference series specifically, if you are looking to save some money and have good sound.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.