speaker flicker

Participant count
  • Participant list
Sounds to me like its an excursion related problem. What kind of songs does it do it on? If its something thats really bass heavy and I would imagine that its overexcursioning and possibly bottoming out.

yeah it usually does it on bass songs.. more rap.. but it does it on some rock. but only one of the speakers does it. is it maybe the wires that come through the cone of the speakers and connect to the built on tweeter. i thought maybe it was one of those hitting the cone when it bumps.

thats a possibility, its called tinsel slap, you could try securing them to something. But the speaker coudl also be blown, theres a thousand possibilities. You might wanna try getting bass blockers to cut some frequencies out, most full range speakers can't handle many low ntoes that are in rap music.

-Jason

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.