southsyde

Participant count
  • Participant list

wglaxd33
10+ year member

for the past 4 months this guy has been ignoring me. he was interested in my indash unit and brain unit. we talked and agreed upon a COD on 1/18/05. i sent it out to him, he wasnt their they left a notice, and nothing has happened since then. I am finally in the process of contacting USPS and some USPS Affairs Office here. all I have on this guy is his name and address. Does anyong have any other information on this guy? His address is

Cuong Bui

10003 Brookshore LN

Pearland TX 77584

can anyone confirm that or help me out?

sounds like he didnt want the item, good thing you went cod so you can get it back. If you sent first you would be out more than just shipping. Man I would be pissed over the shipping though.

its seems that he didnt want it but why ignore me for over 4 months about that and let me know. on top of that, usps will return the itmes if they are not claimed in 30 days and it has been 4 months, so on top of this guy i have to deal with the post office about it. right now they are checking the PO where it was sent, to see if it is there. basically i just want this guys name and addy to be confirmed by someone because if its wrong or something and the post office cant find my package and they need it, i may be screwed, then i have no idea......basically ill find out come thursday or friday this week about this whole thing

well its seems they found my package at the post office in pearland and said that he never came and picked it up, so they are shipping it back up to me, thank god, anyways, this guy did nothing to help me let alone talk to me after the day it reached his house and a notice was left. thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

wglaxd33

10+ year member
wglaxd33
'Cuse, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views