Source for 3" ports

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have 3 of the precision port 3" kits brand new just collecting dust, if you can't find them i'm sure I can part with one or two. As far as using a jig saw, just draw the circle and when you're cutting it out just stay inside the lines. It doesn't have to be perfect as long as it's pretty close to the line. The flare will cover most of the imperfections!

I have 3 of the precision port 3" kits brand new just collecting dust, if you can't find them i'm sure I can part with one or two. As far as using a jig saw, just draw the circle and when you're cutting it out just stay inside the lines. It doesn't have to be perfect as long as it's pretty close to the line. The flare will cover most of the imperfections!
Thanks man, Ill let you know. The one in your link doesn't have a flange on it, how do you secure it to the box?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.