Sounstream PCA 2.760

Participant count
  • Participant list

Invader_Zim
10+ year member

OK so in Janurary my PCA 2.760 died so i put my Kicker KX 600.1 in and have been using that up until 2 days ago as i got my PCA 2.760 back from being repaired. An hour and a half ago i am heading home from work then it dies AGAIN.. 2days after i put it back in. so i rang the person at the shop and explained the situation and the fact i've had another amp in there running MINT and he tells me "it just happens" and wants me to take my car in so he can check the wiring.. but "it just happens" isn't a very good f**king answer to my question so i have come to you all in search for an answer.

Thanks for your time.

Well in my honest opinion . If your wiring is good soild tight connections . **** happens i agree with that but also at the same time there could have been another problem with the amp that was overlooked the first time it was repaired . Im not bad mouthing anyone on here. Just saying there could have been another fault with the amp that he didnt catch when it was in for repair and which in return took the amp out again. Hope this helps

9x out of 10...its ppl not hocking them up right/ too small of power and ground wire. bad ground. speakers/ sub wired wrong....but like posted. sometimes the fix em, bench test the test ok, you reinstall. then after some time something that was so so takes a dive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Invader_Zim

10+ year member
Invader_Zim
New Zealand, Auckland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from