soundstream X3

The x3 just seems like a regular sub but with their new surround. Don't know how much of a difference it'll make in terms of actual output. Would be good for competition i suppose, maybe bassrace

check out soundstream.com and the new product catalog, a few select members are getting theirs for SBN but its a backorder until after March for others... I'm debating. XXX's may or may not be on the outs depending on demand. X3 > XXX.

X3-Subwoofer

Lets not forget about the X3 amps

X3 Amplifiers

MASub.jpg
SSSub.jpg
KickerSub.jpg

???

Those X3 amps do look very appealing though. Do we have any sort of price range on the sub or amp? How about some box recommendations?

EDIT:NVM found the box sizes next to optimum tuning...confused the hell out of me. Also is the second "burp" watts supposed to be daily power handling?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.