Not open for further replies.

daboyfrumdabx
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Soundstream RUBI1.1600D

Soundstream RUBI4.600

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Like new. Just installed in car about an hour ago. Will be removed tomorrow morning so they'll have almost no use. No issues with amps and this may be a poor reason to get rid of them but I just don't like the color/appearance. I prefer the looks of my Sundown and will be attempting to secure a Sundown 4 channel to match as a result.

I think I noticed a few light blemishes on the polished part (must have been due to shipping although the boxes looked fine). It was already dark when I installed so I couldn't get a good look. If this is the case, they likely come off easily, but I would rather let the buyer know up front and please offer/purchase accordingly with that in mind.

Otherwise, only blemishes I will probably guarantee are on the mounting feet.

I should note that I'm motivated to sell in order to snag the SAX-100.4 in the classifieds. If that amp sells to someone else, I may close this thread until another pops up.

Price:

$325 shipped OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included. Will ship USPS with tracking info. I have no issues with another carrier if the buyer prefers, but it may tack a day or two on to handling time as USPS is 15 minutes away from me and UPS/Fedex are closer to 45 minutes. Still no issue as I have to travel that far for school and work but I will not make a special trip that way for this purpose only so buyer will be at the mercy of my school/work schedule for shipping in that case.

Item Pictures:

6ee474d0.jpg

4874e7ea.jpg

7c538e02.jpg

My iTrader has plenty there for you to check and most of my transactions before the system was implemented are reflected in my sig.

Thanks for looking.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...