Rare Black RE MT 15", Beefy 8 Layer Coil, Flat Black Ti Basket, Spaced TC Spiders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
1. Product:

Custom Built Black RE MT 15"

2. Specs:

15", Dual 1.6 dcr, Beefy 8 Layer Coil, Flat Black Ti Basket, 3 Spaced TC Spiders with leads sew in.

The Sub Was Built for both daily &amp; Comp aplication so I'll say 2500-4000w

3. Description/Condition: Mint never Used, I Just got it!

4. Price:

I would like to get $425 in a local deal. Not in a rush to sell it and if it doesn't sell in a couple of weeks, I might ship her BUT I RATHER DON'T DO IT.

Please pme if interested. (please don't ask me whats the lowest price I would do because I don't play that game, If you have an offer just pme)

Trades? only if you have a 4hp motor or a 4k+ amp.

5. Pictures:

photo-2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

that sub is the bal1s and the taint //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Thank you guys... In order to ship it I'll need to build a crate to prevent damages and thats what I'm trying to void. Please pme your zip code and 'll get you a quote.

Chris

Sold locally, Pme if interested in something similar as I have all to build a regular Crome MT and a triple stack BTL fully loaded.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...