Soundstream Reference REF1.500 and REF2.370

Participant count
  • Participant list

haromaster87

Item(s) for Sale:

Soundstream REF1.500

Soundstream REF2.370

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Both amplifiers are like new. They've only been mounted once, and stayed in that same location for the 3 or so months I used them. No marks/scratches on them anywhere. Even the spots around the screw holes are clean.

Price:

REF1.500 - $160

REF2.370 - $160

Or $300 for the pair.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays shipping, will ship to lower 48.

As you may know, these are the new Soundstream Reference amplifiers. There are some review on the forum. Really great amps, built really well, great neutral sound, and quite efficient. I am totally satisfied with them, but my build now calls for a 5ch amp, so I'm selling these to put towards the 5ch version of the same amp. The 2.370 was running my front stage, and was not being used anywhere near its limit. The 1.500 has a remote gain control which actually has a clipping light on it, so I was always able to keep track of the power output and make sure the amp wasn't pushing too hard. I only mounted them the one time, where they were for about 3 months. The amps look like new. No nicks or scratches anywhere, even the spots around the screw holes are clean. Still have all of the box with the original packaging material. Each box has the manual and stickers in it. Everything here is like new. Any questions you have for me, feel free to post here or message me and I'll be glad to get back to you. If you'd like to email me or speak to me on the phone, that is no problem, just message me for my contact details. I can do PayPal or Money Order if you don't have PayPal available. Thanks!

-Tony

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26536226View attachment 26536227View attachment 26536228View attachment 26536229View attachment 26536230View attachment 26536231View attachment 26536232View attachment 26536233

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.