• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

I was on ebay earlier and they had a soundstream Tarantula amp that was going for about $900 and that is about the most expensive amp listed currently. I have never had any experience with soundstream products and never see many threads on soundstream products. What's the scoop on soundstream? They must have a pretty sweet amp to be listed on ebay for $900 and i believe the reserve price was $1200.

Mike

Well, if you happen to have that $900 laying arround- you better jump on that Tarantula Amp. Seldom have I seen these go for much less than 2 grand. Soundstream is a very high quality Amplifier and Subwoofer manufacturer. Typically thier products are very conservatively rated and very much competition material.

check out http://www.soundstream.com

Very much worth your time!

take it easy,

-zane

A tarantula for 900 just simply wow. Amazing amp, looks cool as hell, puts out some real power, dont surpirse your self if that amps bid price sky rockets to the 1500 level before the auction is done. About 4 shocker 12's 1 Tarantula, and a Di Vinchi amp for all of you inside speaker needs. Excellent series of amps, if ya have the dough.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.