Not open for further replies.

40oz
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
detroit
Item(s) for Sale:

Soundsplinter RL-p 12" D4

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The surround has separated from the cone, going almost half way around. I believe the damage is too much for a repair and that it likely needs a recone. So I am selling this as NON-WORKING.

The motor and basket are in good shape.

Price:

$120 shipped

$100 local

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included for lower 48.

Item Pictures:

20130320173156.jpg

20130320172944.jpg

20130320172930.jpg

20130320173251.jpg

You want them. lol Just be impulsive about this one and make me a deal. haha
Lol...well I appreciated the offer man but I'm gonna have to pass. I really have no use for them and I don't want to go through shipping this, selling and shipping those, I just don't think its worth the effort in the end. Thanks again.

On that note, I'll let this go for $90 shipped, hoping to sell it this weekend.

Are these 3" coils? If so, could you get me gap specs?
Yes 3" coil. It is a TC9 motor with dual 1" slugs, pretty commonly used motor so you might be able to find the gap specs online(didn't find any after quick search). I would only cut it up to take measurements after payment and it might take me a couple days since I need to get a hold of some calipers first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...