((Soundqubed HDC4 12"s CLEAN CF)))

Playthebass
10+ year member

Ky
Item(s) for Sale:

Newest sound quebed HDC4 12"s d1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 powered once to make sure they were running. They are dual 1"s with carbon fiber dustcaps. These are minty as they come and are beasts. Priced to sell

Price:

350 plus shipping each

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On you

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). [/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

bro i done sent pm's, dude posted the trades question, I don't think he knows how to navigate the site yet... or we are all just being ignored!!! lol

how are they minty? like, do you choose a flavor when purchasing them, or what? or is this a stupid, misused word adopted by ca.com? 

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

I ask only cuz if I have the choice, I want raspberry[/QUOT

Ur dumb af lol stop trolling..is that why u made an account lmao gtfo ur butt holes minty

I'm in Louisville if you wanna hook up?

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

5023455797 text me

He's mad cuz I didn't want to sell my subs for 200 each locally. I will never understand why u do the things u do moler.

Don't be mad moler cuz Ur a small *** been pole. Don't slip between the cracks in the floor when u go to ban me ��

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.