Soundqubbed2200,Twisted 1.8 or synergy15.1

Ok i was just thinking higher rms,lower gain, cooler amp longer lasting
Gain is not a volume if you want lower gain you get a higher output headunit. Dmm them out. Then back it off. That will work. What type of headunit are you using

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

Ok i was just thinking higher rms,lower gain, cooler amp longer lasting
its about engineering not the build specs. the zapco uses the best filters in the output and has ultra fast rise/fall time switching supplies and very low ESR capactor in hte power supply as well as very low impedance transistors in the power supply. if you want close to the AB sound with near the efficency of a competition amp the zapco, arc audio, image dynamics and RF amps are great monoblock amps that are extremity controled and clean..

Gain is not a volume if you want lower gain you get a higher output headunit. Dmm them out. Then back it off. That will work. What type of headunit are you using
2016 silverado stock radio going to an audio control LC7I line converter to amps

Dam. What's these people running stock HU and running a Audiocontrol line converter these days?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
It's harder to replace the HU in newer vehicles. Some like mine don't even have aftermarket head unit options that integrate that the steering wheel controls and external touch screen.

It's harder to replace the HU in newer vehicles. Some like mine don't even have aftermarket head unit options that integrate that the steering wheel controls and external touch screen.
Agreed. Why I like older vehicles. Easier to work on/around.

Auto makers and their dam engineers are making things harder for us.

The systems have really upgraded the last few years also. You use to just have to pull out sick speakers put some components in and the system sounded twice as good. Nowadays they are engineering much better sounds systems in cars. That speaker swaps actually hurt sounds without major sound treatment and work. The decks now have tons of features big LCD screens. You're better off investing in a dsp over buying a head unit

OK nice lol. Well you will want to Max out the amps clean. Then back them down
i think im leaning towards the the twisted 1.8 or the soundqubed 2200 so down the road ill have plenty of power to have more options if i replace subs.

or do you still stand by TS1.3k/ max

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.