Sony XNV-770BT (navigation system - display 7 in - in-dash unit - Double-DIN)

Participant count
  • Participant list

TeddyHT

Item(s) for Sale: Sony XNV-770BT (navigation system - display 7 in - in-dash unit - Double-DIN)

Item(s) Description/Condition: Brand new in the original box. Still has the plastic on it.. Has never been installed in any car, so it is really BRAND NEW!! The Sony XNV-770BT A/V Receiver with Navigation delivers incredible audio and video picture quality and integrates navigation from TomTom. With the most accurate maps and over 1 million more miles of road in the US than others, plus features like USB 1-Wire connectivity and Bluetooth technology , you're ready for the road trip of a lifetime and your daily commute.

I bought this, then totalled my car shortly after so this unit is brand new and has never been used. I still have the receipts. It still has all of the original plastic on it. These are currently going for $650 brand new so I figured a $250 discount might get it gone quickly. Text me, send me a message, call me.. I will ship it if you'd like me too.. Just add the price of shipping it to the total.

Price: $400

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Will ship anywhere in the U.S. once you have paid for the unit and for the cost of shipping.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.