Sony VAIO VGC-RC210G Pentium D 930 3 GHz Desktop PC Part out or as whole

electrodude71
10+ year member

hi guys i have a deal for a computer person or persons. its for a Sony VAIO VGC-RC210G Pentium D 930 3 GHz Desktop PC. heres the deal it was my daughters pc. one day when she was using it she accidentally formatted the drives and lost everything and iv been unsuccesfull at finding the xp media center edition disc to reinstall. so we ended up getting her another pc instead. so now its here to try and recoupe some of the funds. i used the powersupply out of it for one of my chargers so it will not be included. i will sell it as a whole minus supply for $190 with FREE SHIPPING or i will part it out and chunk the case as long as pretty much everything is called for. i know its a good deal as the motherboard alone will run you about 200 to 300 bucks. the specs are in the link below from the sony website. just click on specifications. it will be an as is deal. thanks for looking and if any further info is needed just shoot me a line. thanks

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&partNumber=VGCRC210G/BSTOCK#specifications

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll throw out an offer of $120 shipped. Not trying to insult you so ignore if it's too low.

dT

Just opened a dispute with the seller on Paypal, still no contact. Hope it works out better than it has so far.

Received contact from the seller this morning and the reason for no contact was because he was working. I asked for my money to be refunded anyway. Thanks for the suggestion guys, and I'm sure everything will work it's self out in the end.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

electrodude71

10+ year member
electrodude71
deridder, la.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views