Sony CDX-GT540UI Headunit

Participant count
  • Participant list

rcbaughn

Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used and in great shape. I only had this thing in my vehicle for 6 months before I got a Pioneer double DIN screen for Christmas.

Price:

$60 + $5 shipping = $65 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I would like to get $5 to ship this thing even though it's going to cost more, so I would take $65 shipped.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

photo.jpg

PhotoJan05114406PM.jpg

PhotoJan05114432PM.jpg

PhotoJan05114412PM.jpg

Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used and in great shape. I only had this thing in my vehicle for 6 months before I got a Pioneer double DIN screen for Christmas.

Price:

$60 + $5 shipping = $65 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I would like to get $5 to ship this thing even though it's going to cost more, so I would take $65 shipped.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

photo.jpg

PhotoJan05114406PM.jpg

PhotoJan05114432PM.jpg

PhotoJan05114412PM.jpg
Does this have aux? and how many preouts?

Yes, it's right below the USB on the right front of the panel and it has a front channel output and a rear/subwoofer output, so two outputs total. Each are 2V outputs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.