• Participant list

OLD_SCHOOL
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
insta005.jpg

eclipse amp for highs

RF 360a and eclipse mounted on back seat

insta002.jpg

sub box 2 12w3d4 still needs paint and all but he couldn;t wait to get in his jeep

insta001.jpg

box construction pics

my first ported box it is tuned to 40 hzt and is 4 cubes total 3.5 x 14 x 14.75 port

subbo006.jpg

subbo007.jpg

subbo011.jpg

subbo012.jpg

need to paint or cover the thing and i have an amp rack built that will leave no exposed wires to put in. that will mount to the back seat where the amps are now with same carpet color will look pretty good i think.

he is psyched cause his little jeep with those jls and that old 360a (this is stuff i had laying around the house from some other instals i did) hits harder and sounds 99 times better with the eclipse and bostons than the guys at school with the pyle 15's in plywood boxs and sprakomatic amps

now it is time for me to get to work on my instal in my dogde yall take it easy

Mat

yea i got one of those. i love it =) too bad i never use it *DOH* i always forget about it.

may i ask you how you went about tuning that box?

yea the port tuning was easy since i had so much room i wasn't constrained to any particular size so i just picked a tuning and did the math and built the box. if you have max dimensions it can get harder. those clamps are awesome since my helper went back to school i had to get em.

mat

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.