sonic electronix *****!!!

i ordered a sub from sonicelectronix and got a email saying it was shipped a week later i call to find out that they didnt even have the sub in stock and no clue when it would back in stock. i didnt get screwed over but wasted a couple weeks of my time.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif just put an order from sonic today for a headunit and sub. Hope it gets here okay! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

I've never had any problems with them what so ever.. Had a friend order from them too, wasn't sure about how to wire his head unit up, called them up and they helped him.

Paying the shipping fee isn't uncommon among a lot of companies.

I was happy with them, but then again, I didn't have to send something back..

I had great customer service from an item I had to return to them. It's too bad you had a semi-bad experience. But it's really not their fault for not having it in stock and you should be happy they were willing to have it repaired. You should also be able to exchange it for something else.

They accepted something back from me after the 30 day warranty period was over without any problems at all. They were also very quick in getting it back to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.