SOLD Something for everyone

zues
10+ year member

I need a stoner *****
I have several amps for sale and with some other odds and ends. All prices are best offer but be reasonable. I'm not desperate to move any of it. I have to many pieces to list specs for everything so if you don't know google it. If you have a specific question or can't find something just ask.

AMPS

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 1200.1 $225 (feet have been repaired)

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 500.2 $125

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 250.2 $75

Two sets of end caps for the Tantrum amps $25 each set If someone wanted it all I would take 400.

Precision Power Sedona 100IQX $60

JBL Power GTS150 $40

Viper d300.1 $40 (Snake head on the front of amp comes off. It's just for looks but thought you should know)

EQ

Audio Control three.1 100

SPEAKERS

Phoenix Gold RSd 6cs component set $50 Great budget set of comps. Brand new. bought them as backups and never used them.

SUBS

12" Kicker Comp in a ported box $75

12" Elemental Designs 13Kv.2 sub in a sealed box $50

Subs are probably going to be local only.

WIRING

A complete new 4 gauge wiring kit including power wire, ground wire, 1 battery terminal, inline fuse holder, power and ground distro blocks. Also included is 3 sets of used RCA's, speaker wire, and enough power and ground wire for a second car. I will include a speaker level input as well. $50

View attachment 26520967

IF SOMEONE LOCAL WANTS TO BUY IT ALL AND MAKE A LITTLE CASH OFF WHAT THEY DON'T NEED I WILL TAKE 500 FOE EVERYTHING.

Best way to contact me is zues9mm@aol.com

Last edited by a moderator:
nice set up of pg amps. do us a favor and get pics with username and date tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.