SOLD Someone Located In GA !

slugbugthug
10+ year member

GROWN *** MAN
Hey guys basically i'm just looking for someone who lives in or near marrietta ga ... the reason why is because , Adam Ailon aka Z28driver ripped me off , To make a long story short we basically setup a deal of my kenwood z727 cd player for his alpine 9813 cd player ... He recieved my cd player and is now trying to sell it in return he sent me the faceplate of a 9813 not the whole unit as he said so in the saved aim convos i have with him ... he's not anwsering my phone calls or my IM's so if someone can help me out and visit this scum-bag , i have his address and information and recover my cd player ... I'm willing to pay . I just want my cd player back he can have his faceplate ... So please help me out ~ thanks Justin

AIM: hollaballa69

email : cchcjc@comcast.net

well i live pretty close to Marietta and so is warren(limitkid7). I'll talk to him and maybe we'll pay the kid a visit

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.