Some people must miss the P in SPL

I think he meant the Audiobahn guy mang, you're quiet

He's loud, I'm willing to bet

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

CT
CRAZY loud, he's even got magical 8 gauge powerwire carrying "3800watts" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

I was out at a show tonight and this kid thinks he's louder than me, we sit in each others cars.....I'm clearly louder. He was like a single audiobahn in a sealed box. We get out he's like I'm louder, but your car has too much pressure I can't sit in it for long it hurts my ears.
Now.....last time I checked SPL stood for sound PRESSURE level. He claims he was hittin 147...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

I was amazed by his thoughts, he can't sit in my car because of the pressure but he is louder. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif
stop making threads //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Dude, you're louder, waste of time

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

CT
Thanks but its not all done yet...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Right by Ulmerton and 66th, you ever go out to quaker steak?
Just to eat lately. I used to go out for bike night with the MV to get a few grins and girls but havnt in awhile. I might go more often when my new one shows up. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

Both of ya'll need to make it out...big ass bbq on clearwater beach? Whats not alluring? I'll probabyl be out there in 2 weeks with the new bike, it should drop some jaws...

hell yea i heard it was the **** over there on the gulf side. i wanna see that big ass bridge yall got too lol. if all goes well i'll have a DD9515 by then and maybe somethin big enough to power it. i'd hate to drive all the way over there and be the quiet one lol.

lol why so many bashers? I wasn't put off by the topic at all. I actually got a chickle from how retarded some people are, and how i can relate to this mans story, because alot of people are just like that guy with the bahn.

Good ****....and nice system too..Ive always wanted one of those 9122's....i hear they have some low end authority, and can move alot.

Man that bridge is big as fuk!! Clearwater beach fun as hell to go out to, we went out there 2 nights ago ended up stayin out all night. There is some BIG ass houses just to go check out, Holk Hogans old krib....**** gotta sneak into the Beltmore too, that place is CREEPY. They got the 5th floor locked off cause its haunted. And yea the bridge big as hell, only took 5 years and bunch of **** ups to build it.

What's your new bike going to be? Have you seen the couple that each has a Busa turboed and spraying? I'd be scared to ride that bike.

lol why so many bashers? I wasn't put off by the topic at all. I actually got a chickle from how retarded some people are, and how i can relate to this mans story, because alot of people are just like that guy with the bahn.
Good ****....and nice system too..Ive always wanted one of those 9122's....i hear they have some low end authority, and can move alot.
Yea they move ALOT, I am going to take a video soon of them, probally got a good 3" throw.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.