Some of my Work....

Looks better that you can expect at a CC roadshop. Nothing you can do about the equipment. And hey, I am sure they have already made up their minds about the caps before they get to you.

Nice work, I love the boxed in trunk with the Pyramid 12's;). Thats the worst thing about install work, some people just want the dumbest **** done. And all you want to do is shake your head and ask why? But you go back to flush mounting the California Profile amp and tell them how it will look so cool when your done:)

Nice installs man better then cc work i've seen x2 on that. yeah sadly u can't do anything with the equipment these dumb @sses pick cause it's your job. but nice work man.

can't do glass at CC, people in the cd section will be freaking out thinking its anthrax and ****!

probably... i hate cc. they done my first system, fvcked up my S-10. cut a huge hole in my door panel to fit a tweeter in, that kept falling out. they had to pay for 2 new door panels... pretty much that system was free by the time i was through with them...

probably... i hate cc. they done my first system, fvcked up my S-10. cut a huge hole in my door panel to fit a tweeter in, that kept falling out. they had to pay for 2 new door panels... pretty much that system was free by the time i was through with them...
I know, my brother had a viper alarm with remote start installed there and had the thing in there 4 times for install problems. Never did get that **** right. If you got a few extra bucks and want a B.S. story about how great they products are. I highly recomend CC for all your car audio needs.

I know, my brother had a viper alarm with remote start installed there and had the thing in there 4 times for install problems. Never did get that **** right. If you got a few extra bucks and want a B.S. story about how great they products are. I highly recomend CC for all your car audio needs.

hey i just drove through your sorry state a couple days ago. i was on tour with goatwh0re and exodus. pretty boring drive. the roads look like they were cut through solid rock...

yeah, screw cc!!!

Whats with CC's doin custion work. At our CC, we cant do custom boxes or anything, its all about prefab. I wish we could build boxes and just ccustomize ****. U gain a lot of knowledge from doin that ****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

92sdimenj

10+ year member
92sdimenj
East Brunswick, NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from