10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Solo X Motor, uses 3" voice coil

Pole OD = 2.9100"

Top Plate ID = 3.2265"

Top of BP to Top of TP = 3.1465"

Top Plate Thickness = 0.7500"

Ti Basket does not come with it and is not for sale, the pics just there to show you how nice this motor looks on a basket

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Cosmetically = 8/10 (Has some minor scratches and the glue needs cleaned up)

Mechanically = 10/10

You can hear that small pieces of the old coil are still in the gap from the previous owner, never got around to cleaning it out.

The reason I'm getting rid of it is because I just don't feel like dealing with getting the top plate machined to fit the basket. The bolt pattern is a 4" box and doesn't fit any standard frames.

Price:

$175 shipped OBO. Also willing to trade for some nice cones, spiders, dustcaps, baskets, terminals, or other motors.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Price includes shipping and ships through Fedex. I double box and use a good amount of 3/4" insulation foam from Home Depot for the subwoofer and layers between the boxes. You can ask all my references about my packing jobs.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_0940_zpsb693652d.jpg

IMG_0827_zpsb44b4687.jpg

IMG_0824_zps02309fb8.jpg

IMG_0825_zps7e866a88.jpg

IMG_0918_zps6a9325f3.jpg

IMG_0922_zpsc8cd4135.jpg

IMG_0924_zps9ca66760.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.