Solo Baric Box

Participant count
  • Participant list
~3 - 6cu.ft / sub(ported) Or bigger...depends...you looking all out SPL(daily drivable) or want some SQ to them(as much SQ as you can get out of them anyway).

I have heard L7's and L5's sound pretty nice in a sealed box...it was big though - around 3 - 5cu.ft sealed.

- Steve

the box I built for a 15" L7 was 6cube with a vent set up. Sounds about what I expected it to sound like, loud! But no one knows kicker better then kicker tech support. Call them up, and tell them what your looking for exactly and they'll design it up on the spot for ya. Good luck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Clearing out storage. $75 + shipping. Located in Carlsbad, CA. Pick up OK. Shipping weight is probably around 13 pounds. Slightly to deep to...
Watch the video pop put up. Those don't put up anywhere near what they claim. Hence why spokey said run it at 1 ohm.
It should do fine man. Id recommend this setup for the money.I have two of these amplifiers and they are great for the $coin. The Hawk 15s Slamm...
The it to a custom air brush guy and tell him what you want. You can always stain, plexiglass windows, and put led lights inside the box. Search...

About this thread

badm0f0

10+ year member
RIP DIMEBAG
badm0f0
Houston, Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date