sold h/u on ebay, new owner wants refund, says it's broke

this was from a couple months ago. (see dates)I have the unit back, I just havent had time to hook it up in my truck to find out the problem.

We ended up splitting the cost evenly shipping and price of the unit I sold it for. I think I sold it to him for 110 shipped then gave him 50 bucks and he sent it back.

I'll find out what is wrong which I think is NOTHING except where he took it.

And they could have fried it, But if it will only work by running an external amp so be it, I'll sell it with that disclaimer.

Cause he wasnt using an amp only the h/u , which they could have fried the internal amp or it was off. HAHAHA...

I wouldn't have felt right sticking it to him. We'll see.....
couple months ago.. doh haha

this was from a couple months ago. (see dates)I have the unit back, I just havent had time to hook it up in my truck to find out the problem.

We ended up splitting the cost evenly shipping and price of the unit I sold it for. I think I sold it to him for 110 shipped then gave him 50 bucks and he sent it back.

I'll find out what is wrong which I think is NOTHING except where he took it.

And they could have fried it, But if it will only work by running an external amp so be it, I'll sell it with that disclaimer.

Cause he wasnt using an amp only the h/u , which they could have fried the internal amp or it was off. HAHAHA...

I wouldn't have felt right sticking it to him. We'll see.....

Thanks for the reply. I'll have to get my H/U checked as well.

id of left him with it.

id of said - i sent it to you working.

you failed to benchtest it when you got it. i bench tested it when it left.

sorry. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.