So lost please help??!?! (Wiring Harness)

Participant count
  • Participant list

DJSlowfets

Senior VIP Member
CA
Hi guys so i'm 16 finally got EVERYTHING for my system I have been looking forward to it since day one I was more excited when I got all my equipment then when I received my car which I paid for my system and my car so don't think im a spoiled brat! I worked as a welder this summer and I only made about 2000 anyway it goes by quick when I paid more than $500 dolllars to put this system together... anyway I have a 2002 Chevrolet Malibu and I CANNOT find a wiring harness for it that says it is compatible with my car??? it so frustrating the things not a Rolls Royce whats the deal the one I can find says it will work but then it says it wont work with the car if the car has a factory amplifier which I know when they do that its in the trunk behind the back wheel on the drivers side behind the carpeting BUT its parked at my moms and im at my dads this week divorces **** and plates and tags are not switched over yet so it has to stay there till then.. please can someone explain to me what needs to be done for my car help me find a wiring harness hopefully a fellow Malibu owner knows something that will help ANYONE please anything just help we all love bass and I want to feel it so bad..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.