So happy with vm i will be a long time customer!

Participant count
  • Participant list

djeazie
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
n.w. ohio
Recently (like 2 days ago) ordered from VM and bought a set of the Monster earbuds. Couldn't be happier with them and the crazy fast shipping! Don't hesitate to shop with them! Thanks VM! Shipped same day and arrived like 2 days later. Awesome!

Dude one time I bought an amp from them and got it in the mail. After changing my mind about which amp I wanted to run I sent it back :(BNIB) aand traded it for two items at two seperate time. They were extremely nice/patient with me and verrrrry quick to respond and ship. If you find the right product from them you can't go rong with their customer service Deff. AAA+++

I ordered an amp a few days before their 15% off sale so they gave me store credit for what 15% off the amp would've been even though i ordered it before the sale started!

Whoa, we've been out for a few days to find this thread. Definitely made our day - thank you all! As always if we can help w/ anything else don't hesitate to call/email/pm or send a pigeon mail //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif We're at your service!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

djeazie

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
djeazie
n.w. ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date